Director, Supply Chain – Markham, ON
Reporting to the Vice President, Supply Chain and dotted line to the Vice-Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, the Director, Supply Chain initially is accountable for the successful transition of Sofina’s three current ERP systems (Visual, Sage, CSB) to its existing QMG platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for selecting, developing and leading a conversion team, creating and executing a project plan and leading the cross-functional communication / training necessary to deliver a Canada wide project across 19 plants and several lines of business.
- Create, train and lead an ERP transition team composed of internal employees from IT, Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations and Business Performance functions
- Lead a cross-functional steering committee
- Provide regular updates to the Sofina Executive Team
- Develop and execute a transition plan for the various ERP systems including program milestones, interdependencies and task allocation/ownership
- Collect and incorporate business requirements to be included in the transitioned system, across several lines of business
- Provide leadership and advisory services to business stakeholders with a high level of service
- Define stakeholder communication plan including all users, steering committee and senior leadership team
- Post-Secondary Degree with 15 year of progressive business experience (including 7-10 years of software implementation experience);
- Experience leading change management initiatives and technical requirements for multiple ERP implementations at mid-sized or large organizations; a PMP certification is an asset
- Strong knowledge of production, supply chain and financial processes
- Operations/ Supply Chain experience, preferably in food/perishable goods
- National travel is required
Build your career, apply today!