Brand Manager, Italian Deli -Markham
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, Italian Deli, the Brand Manager, Italian Deli is responsible for development and execution of the marketing plans and programs to drive profitable growth for the assigned brands. Works closely with cross functional teams and external partners to ensure execution of the Marketing programs and plans within required parameters.
- Develops and implements annual marketing plans for short and long-term brand building
- In unison with sales, finance and other internal business partners, is accountable for following annual budgeted performance indicators within the assigned marketing category.
- Evaluates business performance of the assigned brands based on established criteria, identifies / recommends areas of further improvements
- Analyses internal and market/consumer data to identify issues and opportunities, monitor trends and mitigate risks for the assigned marketing category
- Leads new branded product development projects (based on approved plans) working with Research and Development, Finance, Sales, Operations
- Develops and executes brand advertising and promotional tactics to drive brand revenue, value, and build brand equityRequirements
- Completion of a Degree/Diploma in a Business discipline, coupled with at least five years CPG marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing functions, consumer insights
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of advertising, social media, media planning, copy development and packaging graphics development
- First-hand experience with category management information and principles, and an understanding of current and upcoming product and category management technology
- A detail oriented individual with the ability to multi-task is required