Reporting to the Senior Director, Poultry CIE Sales, the Key Account Manager, Commodity Sales position is responsible for developing new business in turkey, chicken and pet food sectors. The focus of this position is to develop a rapport with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for managing the personal/phone sales for assigned accounts;
- Accountable for assigned commodity, specialty retail, industrial, pet food, chicken and turkey accounts sales;
- Maximizing volume and revenue in key assigned and new accounts, while sourcing new accounts;
- Accountable to track product distribution for all assigned accounts.
- Degree or Diploma in a Business discipline with 3-5 years of Sales experience;
- A proven record of profitable management of accounts;
- Good working knowledge of sales process (prospecting, presentation, objections, close, management and follow up);
- Strong analytical, negotiations and communication skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage projects and work flow independently;
- Must be extremely well organized and detailed oriented;
- Strong product management skills required; working with chicken and turkey plants.