Production Supervisor – Mitchell
Reporting to the Plant Superintendent, the Production Supervisor oversees production operations on an assigned shift to meet requirements for safety, regulatory compliance, environment, quality, customer service and cost. As part of the Plant’s leadership team, the Production Supervisor contributes to building and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement of processes, efficiencies and productivity.
- Deliver results for production lines on assigned shifts(s) in accordance with approved production plans/schedules to meet business objectives;
- Provide effective leadership and direction to hourly employees(coaching, cross-training, addressing and resolution of issues and concerns);
- Communication and on-going reinforcement of production performance indicators/requirements (ie. health and safety, food safety and quality, customer service and cost);
- Contribute to reviews and analysis of the production performance indicators to maximize the value and quality of production outputs;
- Monitor the production environment (i.e. equipment, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, etc.) through establishing a feedback mechanism to ensure proactive resolution of production issues and consistent quality of work and product.
For more information on this Career Growth Opportunity please contact
Jennifer Keeler, Manager Human Resources at email@example.com Or call (519) 348-0290 Ext 294 or cell (226) 377-4116