Controller (London or Mitchell, ONT)
Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Controller provides direction and leadership to all accounting activities and operational reporting for the locations and facilities required to ensure optimization of financial reporting, operational information and cash flow to meet Company goals and targets. Responsible for internal and external reporting as required.
- Prepares and completes the monthly financial reporting package requirements with in-depth analysis applying business acumen on variance analysis
- Support the enforcement of closing timelines, and help the divisions become more efficient in close processes
- Ensure all internal controls are in place and functioning
- Manages all general ledger functions including payroll accounts, capital accounts, etc.
- Provide business acumen analysis and commentary to accompany financial results
- Responsible for operational reporting and analysis of variances to targets and historic information
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration. CMA/ CGA/CA/CPA Professional Accounting Designation and minimum of 10+ years post designation experience preferably in a food processing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong ability to build effective relationships within and outside the Company
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen; excellent analytical skills; Advanced skills in Excel
- Experience with an ERP system. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
Build your career, apply today!