Maintenance Manager - Brampton
Under the direction of the Plant Manager the Maintenance Manager leads all activities of the Plant maintenance department to ensure short and long term operational plans, objectives, requirements and standards are met The Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing maintenance inventory control, management of equipment breakdowns, and preventative maintenance program, while establishing quality and cost standards.
- Directs maintenance activities at the Plant to ensure that disruption to production is minimized and maintenance expenditure is maintained within established cost parameters. Provides feedback on budget and the resource needs for the Maintenance Department.
- Under the direction of the Plant Manager, determines and assigns maintenance priorities. Monitors maintenance assignments to ensure quality workmanship and specification compliance.
- Provide leadership to Maintenance Supervisors to ensure consistent quality of work, attainment of safety and productivity goals/standards.
- Works with Plant Manager and Engineers to oversee construction and expansion projects. Works with contractors and vendors to minimize costs, oversee quality of work, and time lines are met.
- Ensure implementation of the Prevention Maintenance Program with focus on preventing the plant from equipment breakdowns.
- Ensures adherence to company safety standards, policies and procedures.
- Strong project management skills in planning, scheduling, assigning, budgeting and managing.
- Applicable Trade Certificate or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a food processing environment preferred
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Build your career, apply today!