National Account Manager (Sobeys Deli)–
Reporting to the Director, Retail Sales, the National Account Manager (Sobeys Deli) is responsible for achieving annual volume targets associated with the national business for a specific customer. The individual must be a detailed and results oriented manager who enjoys the challenge of developing new business
- Develop the annual business plan in support of annual goals and objectives.
- Develop and establish key business relationships taking the business to the next level and aiming at driving profitable volumes in support of both Branded and Private label products.
- Develop and execute an aggressive merchandising support plan for all existing and newly listed products, maximizing advertising and promotional activity.
- Development of customer presentations and proposals by using analysis results to identify new sales opportunities
- Work with the field sales team to ensure maximum distribution of listed products
- Collaborate with Customer Service, Demand Planning and Finance internal teams to manage the account and product flow
- University Degree or College Diploma with minimum 5-10 years of industry experience
- Experience in Protein industry preferred with minimum 5 years previous experience calling on specific customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships;
- Experience with selling branded and private label products;
- Understands & practices “solution selling”; willingness to develop sales strategies and motivated to learn more
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Ability to travel.
Build your career, apply today!