Customer Service Representative – Goreway
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing and managing customers’ orders, via telephone, fax, and/or e-mail, as well as on-line adjustments to fulfill customers’ shipments. The position is accountable for ensuring customer requests are fulfilled accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring all orders received is entered accurately in the system.
- Utilising the inventory management system to determine order requirements.
- Managing back orders and credits.
- Problem solving with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Up selling existing stock to minimize wastage.
- More than 3 years’ of CSR experience.
- Experience with AS400 is an asset.
- Be able to effectively communicate internally and externally at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work proactively and respond to critical business issues with a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
Build your career, apply today!