Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Analyst is responsible for financial performance reporting and analysis. Detail oriented and skilled at managing competing priorities you are responsible for working with all business partners to compile and analyze accurate information to support their decision making process.
- Accountable for preparing and filing reports to meet regulatory and stakeholder requirements with precision and accuracy;
- Responsible for assessing and evaluating internal control systems with respect to financial reporting to ensure integrity of the financial reporting data and its efficient and timely development for the business
- Seek out opportunities for improvement in processes and systems utilization while ensuring financial reporting and accounting controls and system needs are recognized and addressed;
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation, ongoing development and proper communication of accurate and consistent monthly financial performance reporting and analysis for month-end processes and value-add projects
- Performs financial accounting activities (review expenditures, prepare and enter journal entries into the Financial system). Complies with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and company corporate capital expenditure policy
- Responsible for external audit requirements through the preparation of accurate working papers.
- Successfully completed an Accounting Designation (CPA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance and related accounting experience is required
- 5 years of accounting, analysis and financial reporting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Advanced in Excel and other Windows Applications
Build your career, apply today!