Customers Insights Analyst – Markham
Closing Date: December 30, 2018
Reporting to the Director, Customer Insights, the Customer Insights Analyst will provide category management expertise and analysis for the Foodservice Sales and USA Sales teams. They will be responsible to develop strategies to protect our existing business, improve current business, and deliver future opportunities through improved distribution, visibility, and increasing rate of sale.
- Working closely with the Foodservice Sales and USA Sales teams in the creation of customer and category specific presentations and analyses
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations to drive Sofina sales growth with our foodservice and US customers
- Direct support to the Foodservice Sales team in customer meetings, including the presentation of customer insights
- Delivering commentaries and sales analysis for monthly business review reports
- Data coding and maintenance as required
- Training the sales team on Foodservice data systems and reports (NPD, Technomic, DirectLink)
- Accountable for leading projects from start to finish with the Sales and Marketing.
- University degree or College Diploma in Marketing Research and/or Business, Economics or Statistics
- Power user of MS Office presentation and file management tools (PowerPoint and SharePoint)
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, V-Look-ups, report automation
- Experienced with Foodservice category management and data systems; NPD, Technomic and Direct Link preferred
- Working knowledge of Nielsen MarketTrack & Nielsen Answers Desktop
- Experience in Protein/Grocery industry considered an asset
- 3-5 years of progressive and related work experience, preferably within the Foodservice/Retail CPG industry
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
Build your career, apply today!