Regional Account Manager - Markham
Position Summary: Reporting to Director, Regional Field Sales, the Regional Account Manager is responsible for achieving annual volume targets associated with the regional grocery chains. This role will be responsible for the creation, curation and execution of the newly initiated JBP process. They will also have accountabilities for store coverage within the GTA (Woodbridge, Vaughan, Etobicoke, etc.).
- Develop the annual joint business plan in support of mutually aligned annual volume and margin goals/objectives.
- Contribute to Joint Business Plan presentations between Sofina and grocery chain(s) leadership teams
- Develop and establish key business relationships aimed at driving profitable volumes in support of both Branded and Private label (if available) products.
- Develop and execute an aggressive merchandising support plan for all existing products and innovations, maximizing advertising and promotional impact.
- Coordinate with regional field sales team to ensure full execution of all programming and promotions
- University Degree or College Diploma with 3 years of industry experience
- Experience in Protein industry preferred
- Previous experience calling on specific customer an asset;
- Ability to establish relationships;
- Experience with selling branded and private label products
- Ability to travel
Build your career, apply today!