Brand Manager (Janes Fish) – Markham
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Brand Manager (Janes Fish) is responsible for development and execution of the marketing plans and programs to drive profitable growth for the assigned brands. Works closely with cross functional teams and external partners to ensure execution of the Marketing programs and plans within required parameters.
- Develops and implements annual marketing plans for short and long-term brand building (based on established marketing strategies and within general guidelines / requirements) including innovation, advertising and promotion activities.
- Ensures the execution of plans is within required parameters. Contributes to development of marketing strategies (in collaboration with the whole Marketing Team)
- In unison with sales, finance and other internal business partners, is accountable for following annual budgeted performance indicators within the assigned marketing category (volume, pricing strategies, and overall category revenue)
- Evaluates business performance of the assigned brands based on established criteria, identifies / recommends areas of further improvements
- Analyses internal and market/consumer data to identify issues and opportunities, monitor trends and mitigate risks for the assigned marketing category
- Leads new branded product development projects (based on approved plans) working with Research and Development, Finance, Sales, Operations
- Responsible for maintaining good knowledge of competitors and customers so that Sofina’s branded business is competitively marketed
- Responsible for developing keen consumer insight as relates to Sofina’s product categories so that all marketing programs are optimized
- Completion of a Degree/Diploma in a Business discipline, coupled with at least five years CPG marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing functions, consumer insights & high level of MS Office
- Working knowledge of advertising, media planning, copy development and packaging graphics development
- First-hand experience with category management information and principles, and an understanding of current and upcoming product and category management technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation, persuading and negotiation skills
Build your career, apply today!